Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Barkcloth

I have a bit of a thing for barkcloth. The prints are wonderful and there is something about that era that I love in home textiles.
As I have been purging my stash of late, yes, I am a crazy fabric lady, I have been coming across some pieces I have forgotten about.
This is a Heals London from the late 1950's. I have about 6mts of this one, Its a double faced print barkcloth....its printed both sides in a mirrored version so the fabric has 2 right sides.
The top and bottom ones are Heals from the 50's as well. The blue one is a Waverly from the USA.
It's funny unpacking all this stuff. I forget I have them, but some have made it to my couch over the years.

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous cushions! I *love* the one that's in the shape of a cute doggie ;-)

    ReplyDelete