Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Gearing Up for the Next Market

Well it's the process starting again....getting ready for the next run of markets.
Unpacking and folding, pressing, sorting and pricing piles of fabric for you guys to do wonderful and interesting stuff with. And speaking of the wonderful stuff that you do with these fabrics....if you have done things, please send me a photo. I'd love to see these fabrics come to life.
I have had some of these fabrics in my possession since I was 13 years old...(do the math, thats a LONG time ago) I remember buying my first piece...from Clegs when it was still in Geelong.  It was a very elaborate burgundy paisley cotton. Long gone now. I made a terrible 1980's style dress out of it. My sewing skills were not so good back then! And my tastes have changed since then too!
Here is a taster of some fabrics coming your way...Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment