Friday, January 11, 2013

New Year, New Arrivals....Back to Work!

Well it's the New Year and its time to get back in the swing of things. I did take time out over the break and did some things for me but this week its been right back to it filling orders, unpacking new shipments and my new thorn....uploading things to the online store.
Yeah Yeah Yeah I know i'm slack in that department but it will bet better soon I promise, we are sorting all that out....is that a New Years Resolution???

This year is shaping up to be a good one for the studio. We have new stockists and lots of repeat orders to fill which is always comforting. It means you are doing something well.

We also have lots of new design and consulting work coming in the door so we have decided now to open Saturday and Sunday 10 to 4pm so its easier for us to work with our clients and to take off to Melbourne and interstate if we need to mid week. We are still happy for you all to visit during the week, just give us a call to organise when you would like to come and we will make sure we can be here.

Big events as well...The Australian Quilters Association Dear Jane Exhibition in Feb and the Ballarat Fibre Forum in April to be at as well. A few Guest speaker spots and and all you wonderful quilt groups who are planning visits....the coffee machine is operational and we can cater for you as well with our super chef...the secret weapon....What better than to be amongst lovely vintage fabrics and quilts inside a heritage listed building than to have it with Scones, Jam and Cream? I know that would make me pretty cheerful.

I would like to thank you all for your wonderful support in making this studio a reality, without you all it would not be here, it would just be me and my stash! So welcome to the New Year, its going to be grand!


No comments:

Post a Comment